Search By:

Uric Acid Trouble - Gout


Common Interest - Health & Wellness

Has your knee become stiff... then you may be suffering from Gout... Get a blood check and see Uric acid level in your blood... Take physician advice (must)... use allopurinal, zyloric, do yoga, pranayam, drink cranberry juice, avoid protein rich food and food that produces purines... try ayurvedic medicines

Group Creator:

Group Created:
October 6, 2009
1 members

You must be a member of this group to post a message